Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hawaii Rat Race Roster

This year is turning out to be our biggest year ever for Hawaii participation, with 24 Hawaii pilots attending, and 16 competing. It's the biggest year by any measure, with 175 pilots signed up so far between all three events. Read on for the Hawaii roster as of today, broken up by island, with designations for (V)olunteer, (R)acer, (S)printer, or (C)linic rat. If I left any names off the list please let me know!

Oahu (13): Reaper (V), Tyler (V), Dave (R), Scrappy (S), Joey (S), FlyStrong (S), Thom (S), Tommy RD (C), Divot (S), Bonnie (V), Kaaawa Larry (V), Berndt (V), Alex (R). Unfortunately, Woody and RK Jeff had to cancel.

Maui (8): Rick (S), Paul (S), Marty (S), Chuck (S), Igor (S), Rich (S), Tim (S), Rodney(V).

Kauai (2): Rayna (R), Duane (V).

Big Island (1): Frosty (S).

Mainland (former) Hawaiians (4): Motorhead Paul (V), Scott Amy (R), Tom Chesnut (V). Also we hope to see JD and LeeAnn, and maybe even Doug Hoffman.

6 comments:

  1. Reyna's dad Duane is also flying but like Tyler as a Wind Tech.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there as a volunteer and wind dummy. You can create a new Homeless category for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way Berndt I'm claiming you for Oahu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I am ready for this. Just looked at a picture of start gaggle..........had to run for some mountain money!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just read the list. I know we lost Woody and Jeff. But we still have 24, I vote that Motorhead is still Hawaii pilot list only cause has had more flights here this year than any where else and maybe more flights than many of us here.

    That would put our count for Hawaii at 25 and may be the highest representation from any of the States. Go Monkeys!

    ReplyDelete